Bluehost Support

End chat and take a survey?

What issue can we help you with today Min?

arrow_drop_downarrow_drop_downMTech Support: Website Issues/WordPress and Other CMS Mod_Security. During modify PHP,this message came out. "Not Acceptable! An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security." Would you possibly to allow me(or my URL) Mod_Sec9:26 pmSShyamkumar joinedHello,Min.I am Shyam. I’m sorry that you are getting mod security error Let me see what I can do to resolve this for you. I have sent a token number to your registered email address. Please authenticate with the token number for me to get going with this right away. 9:27 pmMThank you. 9:28 pmSCould you send me the URL that has issue?9:28 pmMhttp://jaemisupil.com/index.php?mid=home&act=dispLayoutAdminModify&layout_srl=1309:28 pmSThank you.Could you authenticate the account?9:28 pmMYes 2037389:30 pmS Thank you for authenticating. Could you be on hold for 4-5 minutes to check a few things?9:30 pmMOK,Sure9:31 pmSThank you for the patience, I am working on itPlease give me 4-5 minutes more9:34 pmMSure, Thank you.9:35 pm